Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Workstation

Computer and Monitor
Keyboard and Mouse
This is an overview of my current workstation at home.

I have my computer connected to a conventional LCD television which is connected to a stereo system that provides decent quality sound and volume.  

The keyboard and mouse is a wireless setup which allows me to move around the room without the hassle of cabling cause problems.

The lighting is perfectly adequate and there is also good heating and cooling systems to maintain comfortable conditions

I find it to be a reasonable workstation although there are few changes i could make to reduce hazards:

Firstly the seating position isn't ideal as the couch style seat provides no adjustment and  monitor is positioned higher than conventional desktop arrangements.

Also, the internet is connected via a lengthy cable which runs from the modem in another room which could casue a number of problems

No comments:

Post a Comment